At Marymount International School, Paris, we are proud of our team of faculty and staff committed to serving the school's mission and the vision of the RSHM. We are always looking for qualified, dynamic people who are passionate about international education and working with young children in a multicultural environment.
We also welcome hearing from people who have instruction to offer to students during after-school activities, including art, dance, music, martial arts, etc. (Availability required to teach after-school programs for children ages 3–14, Monday–Thursday from 3:30–5:00 p.m.)
Role summary: The Admissions Specialist reports directly to the Director of External Relations and is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of the admissions strategy, policy and admissions practices of the school.Main responsibilities:
- Inform and admit new, qualified students to Marymount
- Plan an in-depth visit and tour for each family
- Respond rapidly to drop-in requests for visits
- Organize screenings of students or facilitate distant interviews and meetings (Skype, etc.)
Recording and reporting
- Update and follow admissions procedures based on changes
- Update database regularly, record accurate and timely information
- Maintain own records to track each inquiry and record timely follow-up actions
- Design and implement surveys to track customer service satisfaction at various stages of the admissions process.
- Provide input to Director of External Relations regarding how potential stakeholder perceives the school.
- Assist in producing reports as required
- Help develop and utilize a mutual database for school efficiency.
Marketing and Prospection
- Ensure that prospective families understand the Marymount mission, philosophy and community.
- Work with school principal to facilitate ESL and other assessments for appropriate student placement.
- Report to the Senior Leadership Team in market intelligence and the competitor landscape
- Ensure all Admissions meeting areas and tour routes deliver a top quality experience
Communications and Customer Service
- Build and develop strong and positive relations with faculty and administrative staff
- Counsel families through the application process and facilitate questions related to the school’s academic, social cultural, financial and athletic programs.
- Provide admission presentations to campus visitors and varying constituent groups
- Facilitation of Open House Days and Relocation events
- Positively represent the school at all times
- Provide a focused and high quality customer care at all times.
Key Admissions Events
- Support school orientation events throughout the year
- Support midterm induction processes for new students
- Be responsible for the admissions and re-enrollment procedures of new and returning students
- Report newly accepted students to accounting
- Attend events including international school fairs to recruit new students (may include weekends and evenings)
- Attend meetings with external stakeholders to represent the school
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head of School or External Relations Director.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com with “Admissions Specialist” in the subject line.
Marymount International School, Paris is seeking substitute teachers for short and medium term assignments for Grades Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8.
Substitute teachers are hired when the classroom teacher is sick, attending professional development activities or otherwise temporarily unable to be present in the classroom.The role of the substitute is to ensure that the classroom is managed according to a lesson plan prepared by the teacher and to organize instruction in order that the school’s goals for the students can be met. All substitute teachers are expected to use discretion and professional judgment in their work. The central values underpinning their professional judgment should be respect, responsibility, and equity.
- have European nationality or have valid French working papers
- have a BA/MA in Education or equivalent
- have some teaching experience
- be a native English speaker
- be a native French speaker for French language teachers
- be a native Spanish speaker for Spanish language teachers
- be a native Mandarin Chinese speaker for Mandarin Chinese language teachers
- living locally and availability at short notice would be an asset
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Substitute Teacher” in the subject line.
Marymount International School, Paris recherche un agent d’entretien, CDI à temps partiel (50%)
L’agent d’entretien effectue des tâches ménagères et d’entretien afin de garantir la propreté et l’entretien des locaux auxquels il/elle est affecté(e).
COMPETENCES REQUISES (SAVOIR-FAIRE)
- Maîtrise des techniques de nettoyage
- Connaissances en hygiène alimentaire et de vie
- Connaissance du milieu scolaire ou de petite enfance
PARMI LES TACHES LES PLUS RECURRENTES
- Nettoyer les sols
- Balayer et aspirer les pièces, les escaliers et les bureaux
- Dépoussiérer les meubles dans le respect des normes d'hygiène et de sécurité
CAPACITES LIEES A L’EMPLOI (SAVOIR ETRE)
- Etre motivé
- Se conformer aux besoins particuliers des écoles
- Etre autonome et ponctuel
- Avoir un sens pratique et logique
- Posséder une bonne capacité relationnelle
- Echanger et travailler en équipe
- Bonnes conditions physiques
- Honnêteté, fiabilité, discrétion
- Gestion de l’urgence
- Sensibilité aux questions d’environnement
FORMATION – QUALIFICATION
- CAP ou BEP ou nombre d’années d’expérience équivalentes (environ 2 ans)
- Connaissance et respect des normes d'hygiène et de sécurité
- Connaissance des écoles un plus
Marymount International School, Paris is currently looking for a part-time maintenance employee.
The agent will carry-out cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of premises to which he / she is assigned.
- Mastery of cleaning techniques
- Knowledge of basic safety and hygiene rules in schools
- Expertise in school or childcare specificities
AMONG THE RECURRING TASKS MORE
- Clean floors
- Sweep and vacuum buildings, stairs and offices
- Dust the furniture
All in compliance with health and safety standards
- To be motivated and have a sense of service
- Understand and be able to comply with the particular needs of schools
- Time management and priorization
- Have a practical and logical sense
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a good team player
- Good physical condition
- Honesty, reliability, discretion
- Sensitivity to environmental issues
EDUCATION - QUALIFICATION
- CAP or BEP or equivalent years of experience (about 2 years)
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with health and safety standards
- Experience in schools is a plus
Our policy is to employ the best qualified personnel, whilst providing equal opportunity for the advancement of employees and not to discriminate against any person because of any condition or requirement which cannot be shown to be justified. All applications are dealt with fairly and properly in line with our policies and procedures.
Applicants who are not citizens of an EU country and who do not otherwise have long-term permission to work or reside in France are at a disadvantage under local immigration law, in that a suitably qualified applicant who already complies with such legislation must be given priority.
Marymount does not discriminate or perpetuate negative stereotypes on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. Ensuring every individual’s full participation as a respected member of our community is a priority for Marymount, and we are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming work and school environment for all members of our staff, faculty, volunteers, families, and students.
Ensuring the protection and welfare of children is the responsibility of all of us who interact with children and young people. Child protection must therefore be a priority for every school and must be at the core of all of its activities.