Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a deadline for application?
- What are the school hours?
- What is your school calendar?
- When do students have their lunch?
- How can parents get involved?
- What do students need to bring on their first day of school?
Marymount Paris typically strives to follow the French school calendar as closely as possible. Our school year generally begins the 1st week of September and finishes in the last week of June.
Parents can be as involved or uninvolved as their time and/or desire permits. Parents can help as Homeroom Parents, Library Volunteers, Sports Coordinators or Coaches, Field Trip chaperones and much more.
School supplies and books are provided by the school. Students should bring a pencil case, a back pack and a nutritious mid-morning snack. Pre-K students should bring a change of clothes and a plastic water cup with their name printed on it. Students not enrolled in the hot lunch program should bring a packed lunch.