(approx. 2 - 3 years old)
As experts in early childhood education, we recognize that creating a nurturing and safe atmosphere for our youngest members of society as they embark on a discovery of the world around them provides our children with the best chance of maturing into happy, fulfilled, responsible members of society. At Marymount International School, Paris we pride ourselves on being able to provide young learners from all over the globe with the opportunity to harmoniously evolve in a multicultural environment, at a rhythm that suits their individual needs.
The main focus of the Merlins program is on socialization and play through a variety of age appropriate activities. Art is an important part of the program. It expands a child’s ability to interact with the world around them, and provides a new set of skills for self-expression and communication. It cultivates important skills that benefit a child’s development.
A program designed for our littlest learners
- Prepares children between the ages of 2.5 and 3 years for entry into Pre-Kindergarten
- 8:30 am – 3:30 pm, 5 days per week
- Led by trained early-education specialists
- Flexible attendance possible
- No previous schooling necessary
- No requirement to be potty trained