Educating the Whole Child
We believe in educating the "whole child" and therefore offer programs and experiences outside of the classroom that give balance to our students' learning experiences. Class field trips, After School Activities, service learning, and community engagement are all opportunities that give our students the tools they need so that they may think creatively, reason critically, communicate effectively and learn continuously. In addition, we also believe that children learn best when given a safe environment and are nurtured not only academically, but also socially and emotionally.
- After School Activities Program We offer a diverse program of activities to give our students the opportunity to hone their skills.
- Hot Lunch Service Our on-site, French chef prepares a nutritious hot lunch and salad bar every day using fresh, organic ingredients.
- Health & Well-being On-site Nurse and Guidance Counselor.
- Bus Service A carefully designed and extensive bus service.
- Security A closed campus with a 24-hour security guard.
“Students learn about leadership and how to be a valuable team-player so that they fulfil their potential to make a positive difference from the earliest age.”Sarah Thomas, School Principal
- 30,000€raised in 2014-2015 by our students
- 25service learning opportunities
- 100% student engagement