Membership of the Marymount community lasts for life. However long or short a time a family spends with us they know they always belong here, no matter where life’s adventures take them.
Marymount welcomes back graduates, former students, past parents and former faculty & staff from all corners of the world.
We love connecting with our Alumni! Join us on our new alumni network Marymount Connect to stay tuned on all upcoming events, view the latest photos, browse our digital archive and reconnect with lost classmates. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com for campus visits, transcript requests and for all general enquiries.
Before Marymount took its current form as an international school, we were Cours Marymount, an all girls boarding school. Les Anciennes, as they are fondly known, are a group within our Alumni community for those who studied at Marymount before 1970, at the Cours Marymount. This community of friends provides very valuable encouragement and support to the school community.
In 1994, under the guidance of Sister Maureen Vellon, Sister Margaret Morissey (Mère Garnier), and a small group of nostalgic and determined alumni, the Anciennes’ association was finally created. Since 1994 about 400 alumni have been located and almost 150 participate in activities every year.
- Monthly meetings at the school, open to all association members.
- An annual general meeting followed by a traditional members’ luncheon at the school with the participation of our former teachers and RSHM nuns.
- Participation in school events
- Four special ‘members only’ cultural and touristic events called “Off the Beaten Track”, within France and abroad.
The Association’s Board / Le Bureau
- Marie-Christine de Saint-Araille Marie-Christine - President
- France Tallot - Vice president
- Sophie Mahuzier - Treasurer
- Barbara Gallant
- Anne-Marie Josseron
- Laurence Gonon
- Monique Scharer
- Marguerite Wanecq
- Bénédicte de Loisy