Before Marymount took its current form as an international school, we were Cours Marymount, an all girls boarding school. Les Anciennes, as they are fondly known, are a group within our Alumni community for those who studied at Marymount before 1970, at the Cours Marymount. This community of friends provides very valuable encouragement and support to the school community.
In 1994, under the guidance of Sister Maureen Vellon, Sister Margaret Morissey (Mère Garnier), and a small group of nostalgic and determined alumni, the Anciennes’ association was finally created. Since 1994 about 400 alumni have been located and almost 150 participate in activities every year.
- Monthly meetings at the school, open to all association members.
- An annual general meeting followed by a traditional members’ luncheon at the school with the participation of our former teachers and RSHM nuns.
- Participation in school events
- Four special ‘members only’ cultural and touristic events called “Off the Beaten Track”, within France and abroad.
The Anciennes publish a yearly print newsletter called Le Marinard – see below for past editions.
Contact anciennesmarymount.fr to be added to their newsletter mailing list.
The Association’s Board / Le Bureau
- Marie-Christine de Saint-Araille Marie-Christine - President
- France Tallot - Vice president
- Sophie Mahuzier - Treasurer
- Barbara Gallant
- Anne-Marie Josseron
- Laurence Gonon
- Monique Scharer
- Marguerite Wanecq
- Bénédicte de Loisy
Upcoming meetings / Réunions
All members are welcome to join.
Did you study at Marymount Neuilly ou Bougival before 1970? Contact us and get back in touch with other “Anciennes”:
Si vous avez étudié à Marymount Neuilly ou Bougival, avant 1970, contactez-nous pour retrouver d'autres Anciennes :