Creative and considerate ways to support the local and global community during the lockdown.
- Secours Catholiques: Working to support the homeless, isolated, aged, handicapped and those in need.
- Sauvons Nos Commerces: Support France's 500,000 shops, restaurants and bars during the lockdown.
- Adopt a Grandparent: A UK-based campaign to bring a sense of comfort to young people and the elderly who may not have grandparents/grandchildren of their own, with the aim of creating long-lasting intergenerational friendships.
- Fondation de France (donations)
- Voisins solidaires (help)
- Paniers solidaires (donating food baskets to those in need)
- Volunteer to help, by choosing a task in a list of help requests (such as shopping for the elderly)