What started as a small but revolutionary outreach and support movement in the south of France has become a source of inspiration on a global scale.
Marymount International School Paris is part of the Global Network of RSHM Schools. The network currently consists of 19 schools across nine countries and three continents, cherishing our shared roots and seeking to fulfill the Goals and Criteria of the RSHM.
The mission of the network is to foster the gift of internationality and to broaden the commitment to transformation of the world through education. RSHM Schools are committed to:
- mentoring our professionals and forming our school communities in the history, charism and spirituality of the RSHM;
- educating for a multicultural and multi-religious world;
- working to educate and act for the causes of humanity and creation;
- preparing our students to become leaders who are agents of transformation for justice and peace
Network opportunities for our students
Regular exchanges occur throughout the international network, among both students and staff:
- Student Leadership Conference
- RSHM International Sports Festival
- RSHM Model United Nations Conference
- RSHM Theatre Festival
- RSHM Maker Faire
RSHM Mission in Zimbabwe & Zambia
In addition to Network opportunities with students in other RSHM schools, Marymount students also contribute to the RSHM cause with service learning projects for the Zimbabwe and Zambia Region in Africa.