French learning objectives are designed to ensure that students progress steadily in their French written and oral fluency whether they are a beginner or Francophone student.
Students participate in daily French classes, ranging from 45 minutes to an hour.
- Students in Early Learners 2 and 3 are organized in two groups (Beginner or Advanced)
- Students in Kindergarten are organized in three levels groups (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels)
- Students in Grades 1 – 8 have daily lessons of French instruction
- Non-Francophone students are grouped in levels according to their proficiency - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced – that are aligned with international and DELF standards for teaching French as a foreign language
- Francophone students follow learning objectives in line with the French National Curriculum for their age
DELF EXAM for non-French students