- 51different nationalities
- 32 languages spoken in our community
- 16 religious affiliations represented
- 19 schools in global network
Our children feel like they belong to this community instead of feeling like outsiders in a foreign country. Marymount makes them feel at home.
Elementary School Mom
“Learning takes place once very basic needs are met. Children need to build trusting relationships, have a sense of safety and security in their surroundings and know that they are not expected to fit into a mould.”Johanna Bambridge
Head of School
The Marymount, Paris community salutes the 15 Grade 8 students who participated in the 2016-2017 RSHM Heritage Award. Last evening, the students, their parents and mentors celebrated the commitment and efforts of these wonderful young people. Learn more about RSHM Heritage Award.
RSHM Heritage Award 2017 Recipients
The 2017 Arts and Author Festival was an incredible combination of voices coming through art and writing in a special Marymount, Paris way! Talent, generosity and warmth permeated the walls of the Coeur de Marie Building on Tuesday, May 30th in honor of support for Zimbabwe.
There are so many people to thank– especially Ms. DeBuisne, Ms. Ellis and Ms. Stadlman and Katie and Mike Evans and Kazumi Duncan – for bringing to fruition such an event and wonderful festival. They say "it takes a village to raise a child" and it takes a community like Marymount's to help nurture love and kindness.
Learn more about the Art & Authors Festival on our webpage:
We were delighted to welcome Sr. Florence Muuka, the Superior of Zimbabwe and Zambia Region to Marymount. This was a wonderful opportunity for our students to connect with the RSHM Zimbabwe Mission and hear about where all of our efforts go! Parents and teachers also had the opportunity to sit and speak with Sr. Florence, and we are appreciative of everyone who came to speak to Sister – she was overjoyed to meet the people who help her mission in Zambia and Zimbabwe so much!
You can see photos from the day on our Flickr photo album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm1H6w23
A big thank to the Marymount PTO for their generous donation that they've ear-marked for the Marymount FabLab. Your support and donations make it possible to increase the possibilities that we can our students, and we are of course very grateful and humbled by your continued generosity!
Letter from Mrs. Bambridge to the Marymount Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
Dear Parent – Teacher Organization,
On behalf of the entire school, I take this time to thank you for the very generous gift to the school, ear marked for the Fablab.
Your gift will allow us to buy more materials for the Fablab and increase the possible usage of this space.
We are grateful that you have selected to support this incredible endeavor as it cuts across all curriculum areas and is definitely for all our grade levels.
As we near the end of the school, I wish to thank each and every one of you for the on–going support, great contributions and much love given to the school and to me, personally. It has meant so much to us all.
Katie, you have been an extraordinary leader, with an extraordinary team of dedicated and giving members.
Have a lovely summer and God keep you all safe.
If you are leaving us, remember that Marymount is always a home for you.
Head of School
Marymount International School, Paris is proud to have hosted the 13th annual RSHM International Sports Festival on our campus for a 3 day sports events celebrating our common RSHM spirit with our fellow RSHM schools. Click here to read our Head of School's speech at the Opening Ceremony!
Attending schools were:
- Colegio Marymount from Cuernavaca, Mexico (www.marymount.edu.mx)
- Marymount School of New York (www.marymountnyc.org)
- Marymount International School, London (www.marymountlondon.com)
- Istituto Marymount, Rome (www.marymount.it)
- Marymount International School, Rome (www.marymountrome.org)
- Colégio do Sagrado Coração de Maria from Lisbon, Portugal (http://www.cscm-lx.pt)
- Colégio de Nossa Senhora do Rosário from Porto, Portugal (http://www.colegiodorosario.pt/)
- Colégio Sagrado Coração de Maria from Fatima, Portugal (http://www.cscm-fatima.pt)
- Colégio Marymount from Medellín, Colombia (http://www.marymount.edu.co)
Students competed in various sports throughout the festival:
- Wednesday, April 26th: Opening Ceremony, Guest Speaker, & Mass
- Thursday, April 27th: Soccer (Boys & Girls)
- Friday, April 28th: Volleyball
- Saturday, April 29th: Basketball (Boys & Girls) & Closing Ceremony
Our students look forward to the festival every year, and this year was of course no different! Be sure to check out our Flickr album for photos from the festival:
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.