After School Activities
Further opportunities for students to hone their linguistic, artistic, intellectual and physical skills are offered through the diverse After School Activities program.
Examples of activities:
- Activities change regularly and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The program is offered from Monday - Friday, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm with a special late bus to take students home.
To complement the comprehensive Physical Education program, our Sports department offers the parent-supported Sports Booster program for younger students, involving weekly practices and/or matches on Saturdays.
- February Ski Trip
Middle School students are eligible to join the after-school Marymount Falcons program, featuring different sports, (Track & Field, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball and Swimming), each semester with weekly practices or matches and regular tournaments both against local schools and against other international schools throughout Europe.
Competing schools include:
- International School of Geneva
- International School of Helsinki
- St. John's International School, Waterloo
- Anglo-American School of Moscow
- L'Ermitage, France
- American School of Paris
- International School of Paris
- British School of Paris