Daily activities are run by trained and experienced Marymount teachers.
Registration is valid for the whole year, unless parents wish to change their student's activities. No activities will take place in the first and last weeks of the school year. Students are taken to their activity classroom, by a teacher, after school. Snacks are given before the activity starts. Registration for activities is online via SchoolsBuddy.
Marymount also offers a competitive sports program for our Middle School students, on a trimester basis. More information about can be found here.
- Stay & Play | Early Learners 1, 2, 3 & Kindergarten
- Creative Expression | Early Learners 1 , 2, & 3
- Art Club | Grades 1-5
- Ballet | Early Learners 3, Kindergarten, & Grades 1-5
- Danse d'Expression | Kindergarten, Grade 1, & Grades 6-8
- Judo | Grades 2-5
- Multi-Sports / Pre-Falcons | Grades 1-5
- Mindfulness Workshop | Grades 4 & 5
- Study Hall | Grades 6-8
- After-School Club | Kindergarten & Grades 1-3